- Import duties, sales taxes (vat) and other charges are not included in the item prices or in the shipping charges.
- These charges are under the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be, before buying.
- If you are not satisfied of your purchase, we accept return within 14 days for a full refund, less postage.
- Please look carefully to our pictures and read sizes and weight, because pictures are oversized to show lacks and values.
- We do not accept to undervalue our items.
- Please do not pay before receiving the final invoice including shipping fees.
- We’ll ship out of Europe purchases over euro 100,00 ONLY by FedEx courier. Insurance on demand.
- Our items are vintage or antique and will show signs of age.
- However we will point out any damage or fault.
- Please look at our pictures, they are extremely precise, but they are just pictures, so colors could change from monitor to monitor.
- If you have any doubt about colors, please call us or write to us for any information.
- Please email us for any questions or additional photos.
- Although the utmost care is taken with packing and dispatch; all items are sent at owner’s risk.
Striped Agate Bead from China-Tibet
Extra quality antique banded agate. This type of bead can be found in the Himalayan regions, like this one, but also in the Persian area.
Ancient, a very fine usage patina. Wear signs appropriate to the age.
This bead could be dated to the TANG Dynasty (618CE – 907CE). Any other suggestions are welcome!
See about “The History of Beads”, Thames & Hudson, L. S. Dubin, in the chapter dedicated to the asian agate beads. Even in J.W. Lankton’ “A Bead Timeline”, vol.1, The Bead Society of Greater Washington, 2003, table at page 44, section 484
- length: 22mm.
- diameter: 18mm.
- weigth: 10grms.