- Import duties, sales taxes (vat) and other charges are not included in the item prices or in the shipping charges.
- These charges are under the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be, before buying.
- If you are not satisfied of your purchase, we accept return within 14 days for a full refund, less postage.
- Please look carefully to our pictures and read sizes and weight, because pictures are oversized to show lacks and values.
- We do not accept to undervalue our items.
- Please do not pay before receiving the final invoice including shipping fees.
- We’ll ship out of Europe purchases over euro 100,00 ONLY by FedEx courier. Insurance on demand.
- Our items are vintage or antique and will show signs of age.
- However we will point out any damage or fault.
- Please look at our pictures, they are extremely precise, but they are just pictures, so colors could change from monitor to monitor.
- If you have any doubt about colors, please call us or write to us for any information.
- Please email us for any questions or additional photos.
- Although the utmost care is taken with packing and dispatch; all items are sent at owner’s risk.
Striped Agate Bead from China-Tibet
Excellent quality banded agate. This type of bead can be found in the Himalayan regions, like this one, but also in the Persian area.
Ancient, with few nicks and very fine usage patina. Excellent signs of wearing on the rims of the holes. An absolutely natural and stunning pattern!
This bead could be dated to the TANG dynasty (618CE – 907CE).
See about “The History of Beads”, Thames & Hudson, L. S. Dubin, in the chapter dedicated to the asian agate beads, and, for a picture, page 53. Even in J.W. Lankton’ “A Bead Timeline”, vol.1, The Bead Society of Greater Washington, 2003, table at page 44, section 484
- length: 19mm.
- diameter: 14mm.
- weigth: 4,63grms.