- Import duties, sales taxes (vat) and other charges are not included in the item prices or in the shipping charges.
- These charges are under the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be, before buying.
- If you are not satisfied of your purchase, we accept return within 14 days for a full refund, less postage.
- Please look carefully to our pictures and read sizes and weight, because pictures are oversized to show lacks and values.
- We do not accept to undervalue our items.
- Please do not pay before receiving the final invoice including shipping fees.
- We’ll ship out of Europe purchases over euro 100,00 ONLY by FedEx courier. Insurance on demand.
- Our items are vintage or antique and will show signs of age.
- However we will point out any damage or fault.
- Please look at our pictures, they are extremely precise, but they are just pictures, so colors could change from monitor to monitor.
- If you have any doubt about colors, please call us or write to us for any information.
- Please email us for any questions or additional photos.
- Although the utmost care is taken with packing and dispatch; all items are sent at owner’s risk.
Early 19th century micro mosaic
Micro mosaic of roman ruins,with its original frame of gold leaves of an oak, With its fruits done in pearls.
Montatura rappresentante un serto di foglie di quercia.
31 pearls Ø 1,5mm., 4 perle Ø 4mm.
- Length 47mm.
- Width 26mm.
- Thickness 3mm.
- Total weight 6grms.