- Import duties, sales taxes (vat) and other charges are not included in the item prices or in the shipping charges.
- These charges are under the buyer’s responsibility.
- Please check with your country’s customs office to determine what these additional costs will be, before buying.
- If you are not satisfied of your purchase, we accept return within 14 days for a full refund, less postage.
- Please look carefully to our pictures and read sizes and weight, because pictures are oversized to show lacks and values.
- We do not accept to undervalue our items.
- Please do not pay before receiving the final invoice including shipping fees.
- We’ll ship out of Europe purchases over euro 100,00 ONLY by FedEx courier. Insurance on demand.
- Our items are vintage or antique and will show signs of age.
- However we will point out any damage or fault.
- Please look at our pictures, they are extremely precise, but they are just pictures, so colors could change from monitor to monitor.
- If you have any doubt about colors, please call us or write to us for any information.
- Please email us for any questions or additional photos.
- Although the utmost care is taken with packing and dispatch; all items are sent at owner’s risk.
Ancient Bactrian eye bead set in a gold ring
Used in nearly all civilizations as a protection against the “evil eye”, this ancient bead has been set inVenice in 18 Ct gold.For more info on this kind of agate eye beads,see Dublin:”A history of beads” ,pages 306 -309.
- Internal diameter 17mm.
- Length 27mm.
- Width 22mm.
- Weight 13,04grms.
- Size of the stone 16mm. x 15mm.
- All our rings can be sized free of charge.